Last Updated: April 29, 2022
LIST OF TOPICS:
Information We Collect
How We Use Your Information
How We Disclose Your Information
Use or Sharing of Other Information
Cross-Border Transfer of Personal Information
Cookies, Web Beacons and Online Advertising
Retention of Personal Information
Third Party Links
Access to Personal Information; Withdrawing Consent
Managing Your Account Information and Communications Preferences
Changes and Updates
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal Information. The types of information we collect that identify you or relate to you as an identifiable individual (“Personal Information“) may include things such as the following:
- Name, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address, username and password (for account administration), that you supply voluntarily to create an account with us;
- Device ID, namely, IP addresses, which are automatically collected;
- Clickstream data, however, we do not link this information to a particular individual;
- Geolocation data (if you are using a mobile application and you consent to this function);
- Financial account information and other payment information that you submit to us for order processing, including name, payment card information, billing address, email address and delivery instructions. We will also collect other information in order to process your order and prepare requested reports, including site/property address, latitude/longitude and aerial images, which we associate with other data (such as other aerial images and structure measurements) that we create, compile or otherwise obtain and maintain as part of our databases and records) in order prepare reports for you;
- Personal Information you may submit as necessary to participate in promotional events or to complete a survey;
- The content or material you submit for inclusion in advertisements to be created via the Services if such material includes pictures of other information which may identify you or others;
- The content or material we may gather from your website(s) or social media pages for inclusion in advertisements to be created via the Services if such material includes pictures of other information that may identify you or others, all of which will be shown to you for your approval prior to be included in any advertisements for publication;
- Information that we may gather through publicly available sources, where permitted by applicable law; and
Other Information. Other types of data we may collect periodically include the following, however, they will not be linked to a particular individual:
- Type of browser and operating system, mobile application usage data, and aggregated information such as “click stream” information which means entry and exit points (including referring URLs or domains), traffic statistics, page views, and impressions, all of which are collected automatically;
- Demographic information you choose to submit and which we may combine on an anonymous basis with similar information from other users; and
- Device Information – Device type and operating-system identification.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- Establishing, maintaining, and managing our relationship with you, including by assisting you to create an account, communicate with us, and to provide you with our Services;
- Processing and managing your use of our Services, including assisting you in gaining access to your account, if you forget your sign-in credentials;
- Responding to your enquiries, complying with your requests and preferences regarding your use of the Services, including the manner in which we communicate with you and otherwise to send you transactional communications about your account and activities on or in connection with the Services. For example, when you create an account or reset your password, you will receive an email confirming your account details;
- Sending you communications about offerings from EagleView, our affiliate or subsidiary entities and third parties whose products and services we believe to be of interest to you. We will collect your express consent prior to sending you any commercial electronic messages, unless an exception to obtaining your opt-in consent applies under Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation. You will have the opportunity to opt-out of receiving commercial electronic messages at any time;
- Improving our Services, including to perform data analyses, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, identify usage trends, determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, develop new features, functionality and security for the Services, and to operate and expand our business activities;
- To comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including as part of a judicial proceeding, to respond to a warrant, court order or other legal process; or as part of an investigation or request, whether formal or informal, from law enforcement or a governmental authority; and
- Carrying out any other reasonable purpose for which we may obtain your consent.
HOW WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
Except as set forth below, we will not knowingly disclose your Personal Information to anyone outside of EagleView and our affiliate and subsidiary entities.
To Our Affiliates and Subsidiaries
To Perform Services For You
We may disclose your Personal Information to third-party service providers to provide us with services such as website hosting, professional services, including information technology services and related infrastructure, payment processing, customer service, e-mail delivery, postal mail delivery, product shipping, auditing and other similar services necessary to any Services, your request or products you order.
Corporate Transactions or Events
We require any third party with whom we do business and who has access to your personal information to respect the security of your personal information and to treat it in accordance with the Law. By contract, we only allow our service providers to process your personal information for specific purposes and at our direction.
Compliance with Law
USE OR SHARING OF DE-IDENTIFIED AND ANONYMIZED INFORMATION
We may use de-identified information for internal study or research purposes or for the production of statistics. De-identified information refers to information that no longer allows a person to be directly identified. We take reasonable steps to reduce the risk of anyone identifying a natural person using de-identified information.
Under some circumstances
, we may also use anonymized information when the purposes for which the information was collected or used are achieved. Anonymized information refers to information concerning a natural person that irreversibly no longer allows the person to be identified directly of indirectly.
CROSS-BORDER TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you would like further information about our policies and practices regarding the third parties (including our service providers) to whom we disclose your personal information and how these third parties collect, use, disclose and store personal information, please contact our Privacy Officer using the contact details below.
COOKIES, WEB BEACONS AND ONLINE ADVERTISING
What Are Cookies?
We and our agents use small text files called cookies, (collectively, “Cookies”). Cookies are small pieces of data that we and our agents place in your computer’s browser to store your preferences. Cookies are not themselves personally identifiable but may be linked to Personal Information that you provide to us through your online interaction with us.
- Technical: These are essential for our services to function properly. Like other cookies we use, technical cookies may be either first-party cookies or third-party cookies.
- Preferences: We use these cookies to remember your settings and preferences.
- Security: We use these cookies to help identify and prevent security risks.
- Performance: We use these cookies to collect information about how you interact with our website and to help us improve it.
- Analytics: We use these cookies to help us understand and improve our website.
- Advertising: We and our advertising partners use these cookies to deliver advertisements, to make them more relevant and meaningful to visitors on our website, and to track the efficiency of our campaigns.
Your Control of Cookies
Web browsers allow some control of most Cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about Cookies, including how to see what Cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org. Please understand, however, if you disable Cookies, some features of the Services may not work as well (or at all) for you. To prevent your data being used by Google Analytics, you can install Google’s opt-out browser add-on.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not keep your personal information forever. We will keep your personal information for as long as is reasonably necessary for us to complete our dealings with you, or as may be required by law, whichever is longer.
The Services are not intended for children under the age of 13, or 14 for a resident of the province of Quebec. We will not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13) (or fourteen (14) for Quebec residents). If we learn that we have obtained any personal information from a child under age 13 (or 14 for a Quebec resident), we will delete that information.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
We strive to use reasonable safeguards to help prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of personal information provided or collected through the Services. However, no system is perfect or can guarantee that unauthorized access or theft might not occur.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION; WITHDRAWING CONSENT
You have the right to know the personal information that we hold about you and of our use and disclosure of this information. You can request access and copy of the personal information that we have about you. You can also request to have it amended or supplemented if you can demonstrate that it is inaccurate or incomplete. If you want to review, verify, delete, correct, supplement or obtain copy of your personal information, please contact us by writing using the contact information below. We may request specific information from you to enable us to confirm your identity and right to access, as well as to search for and provide you with the personal information that we hold about you.
You may request information about how your personal information is handled. Specifically, you may ask what personal information has been collected, how it is processed, the categories of individuals who have access to that information within the company, the applicable retention period, the contact information of the Privacy Officer and the source of personal information if it was collected from a third party.
Your right to access the personal information that we hold about you is not absolute. There are situations where applicable laws allow or require us to refuse to provide you with some or all of the personal information that we hold about you. In addition, your personal information may have been destroyed, erased or made anonymous in accordance with our record retention practices. In the event that we cannot provide you with access to your personal information, we will endeavour to inform you of the reasons why, subject to any legal or regulatory restrictions.
MANAGING YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS PREFERENCES
If you wish to review, update, or change your account information – or to change any of your communications preferences – you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHANGES AND UPDATES
Attn: Privacy Officer
25 Methodist Hill Dr,
Rochester, NY 14623
**If you choose to communicate with us via email, please be aware that email is not a 100% secure medium for sending any personal or confidential information. **